HOW IT WORKS
1. You provide us with the date, time, location, website or social media page, flyer and other info about your event.
2. We create your press release and send to you for approval.
3. We distribute to 2-3 major media outlets near your event location.
4. We call our contact people to let them know the press release was sent.
5. We follow up with another call 1 week prior to your event.
You may have the opportunity to be interviewed about your event live in-person prior to your event.
It is best to get your press release to us 2-4 weeks prior to your event.
We cannot guarantee that your press release with be picked up and aired on any media outlets, but we will do our best to get you exposure!
Why get a press release?
Having a press release will allow you a formal way to introduce and market your event to the public. If it is picked up by a major media outlet, it can be massive exposure for you and lots of people in that particular town who watches T.V. will hear about your event. You can also share with your email list.
Call (810) 584-5717 today to get help with promoting your next public event!
CLICK IMAGES BELOW AND ENLARGE